Chi Parent Coaching Model
For families, it is our duty to provide accessible services using the same family-centered practices that support businesses to unpack, recover and rebrand. We offer consulting or coaching services to promote prevention and early intervention in childhood development. We utilize emotionally-intelligent advocacy strategies to improve the well-being and quality of life of children and their families.
How can Chi Bornfree Help Your Family?
We offer a wide variety of parent coaching services, with each engagement tailored to your family’s individual goals and needs. We provide:
- A trauma-informed motivational interviewing process to determine client compatibility
- A robust referral network for individual/family clients, both locally and nationally, that may need to access medical (including behavioral health), educational, legal and recreational supports to navigating the special education and healthcare systems to determine need
- An emotionally-intelligent 12 week parent coaching model based on evidence-based practices early intervention strategies, using the self-authored CHI Handbook as a guide through those sessions
- Frequently updated web resources, infographics, online webinars; and live training, plus a weekly newsletter
Chi Bornfree Services
- Grant writing
- Advocating for rights
- Plans or strategies to approach school boards
- Navigation of legalese to understand your rights
Why Hire Chi Bornfree?
I have worked with numerous families over the years to help them improve outcomes.
Parent Coaching Packages
Chi Bornfree, LLC. offers a range of services to help you achieve the results you’re after.
Follow The Leader - Project Exploration
An in-depth, 30-minute conversation with Chioma. If you don’t know what you need, this is your option! We’ll talk through options and figure out a course of action.
Individual Family Coaching
12 weeks of one-on-one support broken up into 1-hour weekly sessions.