The Family-Centered Online Resource Library
Navigating the systems of care for families with children and youth, especially those with disabilities and special healthcare needs, including behavioral health, can often feel like a lonely journey. We at Chi Bornfree understand the great need for family leaders to not just feel connected to others in the community also facing caretaker challenges, we also deeply understand the need to have learning spaces where one can learn about available resources to support the whole family.
Chi Bornfree partners with numerous public agencies and private organizations on a wide range of family-centered projects. We learn from and encourage knowledge sharing between entities serving families, as it is a clear path to the long held goal of having no wrong doors to access necessary and appropriate services and interventions to raise the quality of life for young persons with disabilities, from early childhood through secondary transition to adulthood, and their families.
- Navigating School Behavioral Health in DC Schools Guide
- Parenting in the Pandemic
- Supporting Children and Youth During the Holidays
- Helping Children with Traumatic Separation or Traumatic Grief Related to COVID-19
- Holidays, Celebrations and Traumatically Bereaved Children
- Simple Activities for Children and Adolescents
- Resources for Food